Four Corners Federal Credit Union is member-owned and run by a board of directors you elect. You can be confident that your financial privacy is a top priority of this credit union. We are required by law to give you this privacy notice to explain how we collect, use and safeguard your personal financial information. If you have any questions, please contact any credit union employee at 505-598-6623.
Four Corners Federal Credit Union collects nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information received from you on applications or other forms;
- Information about your transactions with us or others, and
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
We may disclose some or all of the information we collect as described above to the following types of third parties:
- Financial Services providers such as mortgage bankers, and insurance agents.
- Non-financial companies such as retailers, direct marketers, and publishers.
- Others, such as non-profit organizations.
- Companies that perform marketing services on our behalf and/or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements.
We may also disclose nonpublic personal information about you to non-affiliated third parties as permitted by law.
We restrict access to your personal and account information to those employees who need to know that information in order to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
If you prefer that we do not disclose nonpublic information about you to nonaffiliated third parties, you may opt out of those disclosures, that is, you may direct us not to make those disclosures (other than disclosures permitted by law). Non-member joint account holders, co-borrowers and guarantors may exercise this right to opt out. For joint account holders, we will treat an opt-out request as applying to everyone listed on the account unless you direct us otherwise. If you wish to opt out of our disclosures to non-financial companies such as retailers, direct marketers, and publishers, you may call us at 505-598-6623 or mail your request to us.
All organizations to which we provide data as permitted by law are required to have similar privacy safeguards to further ensure confidentiality.
Adopted: January 23, 2007