Who Can Join?
Four Corners FCU serves all residents of San Juan County, New Mexico.
New Member Requirements
- Government issued identification (I.E. State ID or Driver’s License).
- Social Security Card – Must be Signed
- If Joint Owner, then ID/DL and SS Card of Joint owner is required, and Joint Owner must be present.
- Name of P.O.D. (Beneficiary) and their Social Security Number.
- $25 cash to open and maintain main share account.
- Cash to pay fees if applying for debit card – Amount will be provided depending on the time of year.
- If minor, then Social Security card and Birth Certificate must be provided. Minor can have debit card of 14 or older – must provide ID and SS card. Guardian must also have ID/DL and Social Security Card.
Come visit us at:
#16 CR 6500, Kirtland, NM 87417
Four Corners FCU is regulated by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) and your savings is federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government.